The Interactives use Flash Player. To view the Interactives you will need the Flash Player, available free from www.adobe.com/downloads
Some of the interactives use popup windows. Please ensure popup windows are enabled in your browser settings in order to use the interactives online.
The Gourmet Burger Builder challenges students to create their own Gourmet Burger using beef or lamb mince and a variety of vegetables, fruit, cheese, spices and herbs along with breads and toppings. The activity goes through the stages of ingredient selection, mixing, dividing and shaping,...
- The BBQ.ppt (1.29 MB)
- Veg Out!.ppt (2.54 MB)
- Teacher's Guide.pdf (1.05 MB)
- How to use the Gourmet Burger Builder.docx (7.1 MB)
- Burger modification challenge.docx (204.01 KB)
- Burger production plan.docx (56.61 KB)
- Burger safety.docx (93.71 KB)
- Food provenance.docx (615.74 KB)
- Paired comparison - discrimination.docx (41.4 KB)
- Paired comparison - preference.docx (40.57 KB)
- Ranking test - discrimination.docx (62.18 KB)
- Understanding allergens.docx (617.86 KB)
- Burger maker food cards.docx (5.2 MB)
- Bao buns recipe.docx (53.11 KB)
- Posh Nosh!.ppt (987 KB)
- Party Time!.ppt (3.64 MB)
- Eat With Mates!.ppt (787.5 KB)
- Fusion Food.ppt (2.21 MB)
- Be creative.docx (110.65 KB)
The interactive PowerPoint presentation resource explores: primary processing of red meatsausage productionburger production. A 10 question multiple choice quiz and extension questions are also available for students to test their knowledge of the subject. A glossary is...
The interactive PowerPoint presentation resource explores: food marketingnew product developmentproduct lifecycle. A 10 question multiple choice quiz and extension questions are also available for students to test their knowledge of the subject. Suitable for KS4 and AS/A2...
The interactive PowerPoint presentation resource is designed to support A-level students and their teachers gain an insights into the nutritional qualities of red meat. Students can choose to explore the areas of:macronutrientsmicronutrientssatietyconsumption guidelines. A 10 question multiple...
The activity, designed for students aged 11-16 years, challenges the user to model their own sausage recipe based on industry standards. The programme enables students to select from a range of ingredients that feature in premium pork sausages and facilitates calculation of the correct mix of...
- Sausage Report.pdf (767.59 KB)
- Sausage Creator worksheet.docx (68.52 KB)
- Worksheet_Hedonic scale.docx (32.16 KB)
- Paired comparison - preference.docx (40.92 KB)
- Paired comparison - discrimination.docx (43.09 KB)
- Ranking test - discrimination.docx (60.18 KB)
- The sausage creator_teachers guide.pdf (1.11 MB)