My Cooking Counts
Welcome to My Cooking Counts - a new resource that allows secondary school aged pupils to record what they cook, identify key food skills demonstrated and review the main ingredients used. It also allows them to upload a photo of their dish! Recipes include savoury and sweet dishes, covering...
To support the use of My Cooking Counts, a number of worksheets and cards have been developed. Feel free to download and use these cards when working on recipes, food skills and food groups.
- Food group icons and names cards.docx (552.54 KB)
- What is a recipe.docx (891.5 KB)
- Order it.docx (166.82 KB)
- Sort out the recipe.docx (291.1 KB)
- Name each part of the recipe.docx (939.21 KB)
- Food groups.docx (145.26 KB)
- Equipment.docx (354.23 KB)
- Cook safely.docx (175.13 KB)
- Change for health.docx (178.44 KB)
- Food skill icons and names cards.docx (817.7 KB)